Nigeria is located 5-10 degrees North of the Equator and is generally a hot and tropical environment. Light clothing is appropriate.
Check with airlines for current baggage allowances.
Suggested Packing List
|Clothing and Personal Items
- Pants and/or shorts
- Comfortable shoes for walking
- Sandals/shoes for beach & pool
- Sun cap/hat – optional
- Hair dryer – optional
- Passport and/or Visa
- Government issued I.D. with photo – driver’s license, military i.d., etc.
- Camera – optional
- Flash cards for camera
- Sunglasses – optional
- Personal music players & entertainment – optional.
- Travel First Aid Kit
- Small backpack or portable bag for day trips
- For lunch & supper